Saypan Communications and Consultants Pvt Ltd. recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. Saypan Communications and Consultants Pvt Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Saypan Communications and Consultants” or “Company” for the sake of brevity and convenience). Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and your trust is appreciated.
www.saypan.in is a property of Saypan Communications and Consultants Pvt Ltd. established under the laws of India, having its registered office at Saypan Communications and Consultants Pvt. Ltd Center Point,Office No. 206, Second Floor Mitra Mandal Rd, Parvati Paytha, Pune, Maharashtra 411009 (RGAA Comment: Kindly confirm the registered address of the Company)
The term “Saypan Communications and Consultants,We, Us and Our” refers to Saypan Communications and Consultants Pvt Ltd
The term “Platform” refers to the Website www.saypan.in the digital medium and other offline sources.
The terms “you” and “your” refer to the users/purchasers of the www.saypan.in
The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or entity that controls such person, or entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly or in the case of a natural person, any relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
The term “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you and which is submitted to and/or collected by our website and maintained by us in an accessible form. Personal information, for example, may include your name, your postal address and your telephone number.
The term “Services” refers to the services offered by us through the digital platform or otherwise.
INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
We might collect your;
- Personal Information: Whilst using the Platform, you may choose to provide Saypan Communications and Consultants Pvt Ltd.with certain information, including personal information. “Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), marketing preferences, or social media account information. We may also collect information automatically from you regarding your use of the Platform, without any active submission of information from you. Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give Us while choosing to participate in various activities related to the Platform, such as chat, posting messages in comment sections or in Our forums, liking posts, sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Platform, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the Platform.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the website, such as your native actions that are integral to the website, including viewing searching or posting of any product and any interactions with the Platform and other users via server log files.
- Payment and billing information: We may collect your billing address, billing name, as well as payment method when you buy a product and/or a service. We would NEVER collect your debit or credit card numbers or debit or credit card expiry date or any other details pertaining to your debit or credit card on our website. Any Debit or Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of Our Services, and information about your activity on the Platform, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or are provided with, comments, length of your visit to Our Platform, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding the application of promotional code, and any phone number used to call Our customer service number and other related transaction details.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our Platform. We might collect this as a part of a survey also. Other information: If you use the Platform, We may collect information about your IP address. And the browser you are using.
- Geo-Location Information: We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Platform, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change Our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Third-Party Data: Information from third parties, such as personal information or network, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Platform permission to access this information.
- Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
WAYS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION: We collect information directly from you:
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools for collecting information about your usage of our Website.
- We get information about you from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including analytics providers, search information providers), and/or companies affiliated to us and/or if any other website/app we operate or other Services we provide is used by you. Users of third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content that you viewed or actions you took on a third-party website, online service or app.
- We collect information from you directly: If you are partner company, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users. We collect information directly from you when you register on our Platform. We also collect information if you post a comment on our Platform or ask us a question through phone or email or any other source of communication.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase or any service availed by you on our Platform or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to abide by the contracts: We might use the information you provide to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for rendering services we offer.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences. We might also use your information to understand Our users (what they do on Our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of Our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries and to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, Our user base and Service usage patterns. If you are a partner company, we may use the information to track the progress of your service to Our customers.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our Website better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. We may use your information to provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services.
- We use the information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our Company, our customers, or our Platform.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers we think you might find interesting. We may use the information to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account.
- We use information to: understand and analyze information related to the number and type of visitors that browse and use our Website: We analyze the log files of our Platform that may contain IP addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. The same enables us in administering the website, learning user behaviour on the site, improving our service, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- Furthermore, We use the information to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Platform.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Platform.
- Notify you of updates to the Platform.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Platform.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Solicit support for the Platform.
SHARING / DISCLOSURE / DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY:
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on Our behalf: We may share your information with Our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processing companies, to support Our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to Our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of Our Services, to process and collect payments. We may also use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with Our business partners: This includes third parties who provide us with various services. Our partners use the information We give them as described in their privacy policies. While you place a request to order through our Platform, your information is provided to us. If you provide a mobile phone number, our Platform may send you text messages regarding various updates and status.
- We may share information for internal use or may share it with any successor to all or part of Our business: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations, or any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisitions of all or a portion of our business to another company. We may give Our customer list as part of that transaction. We may also share your information with any present or future member of Our “Group” (as defined above) or affiliates for Our internal business purposes.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT: In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact email@example.com Once We have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, We will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless We have another legal basis for doing so.
A pixel tag (which is also called a clear GIF or a web beacon) is a tiny graphic which contains a unique identifier and is invisibly embedded on a webpage (or an online ad or email). The same is used to track things activities on a webpage, ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. Pixel tags are used by us in order to measure the popularity of various pages, features and services provided by us. We might also include web beacons in e-mails, messages and newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened as well as for other analytics.
DATA SECURITY PROTECTION: We make the use of appropriate technical and security measures in order to secure the information that is collected by us. We make the use of vault and tokenization services from third party service providers so that we can protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-parties, who are our responsible for providing us these vault and tokenization services as well as the payment gateway and payment processing services, are fully compliant with the payment card industry standards (who are generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). Thus, it is hereby advised to not send your full credit or debit card details through the use of unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given or where you have chosen, a username and a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are solely responsible for keeping them confidential. We ask you to not share your password or One Time Passwords (OTPs) with anyone.
Please note that transmitting information through the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all possible efforts in order to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our Platform. Once we receive your information, we use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in order to prevent any unauthorised access.
EMAIL OPT-OUT: You can opt-out of receiving Our marketing emails. To stop receiving Our promotional emails, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .It may take about two (2) days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
REVIEWING, CORRECTING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFROMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR PLATFORM: We provide you with the ability to request to review, correct, and delete your personal information that We have received if it is inaccurate or you wish us to delete it in certain circumstances. As necessary, We will retain a copy in Our files of all personal information, even if corrected, to resolve disputes.
We retain personal information you submit through Our Platform as required under applicable regulatory, tax, insurance or other legal requirements in the places in which it operates. We thereafter delete or anonymize such information in accordance with applicable laws.
You have the ability to request to review or delete the foregoing information, by contacting Us at: email@example.com
This Policy shall also not apply to any information you choose to disclose to any of our service providers and/or service personnel which we do not require or ask you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
GRIEVANCES OFFICER: In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made and applicable there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name : Mr. Sandip Shah
Address : Saypan Communications and Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Center Point,Office No. 206, Second Floor Mitra
Mandal Rd, Parvati Paytha, Pune, Maharashtra 411009
Phone Number :9665720007
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event you have questions or concerns about the security measures adopted by us, you can contact our designated grievance officer whose contact details are provided above.
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
To exercise the data rights described above, please submit a request to Us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with your personal information if We cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a data rights request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a data request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will respond to a request within 30 days of its receipt, or notify you that We require more time to respond and the reason for the extended response time. We will deliver Our written response by mail or electronically.